Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fishin' with the boys!







The boys & I went fishing at Enterprise Reservoir with Jack Scott, one of my business associates. We absolutely killed 'em!! In about 2 hrs. we kept 14 fish and probably hooked another 15 or so, but they "got away." The kids had a blast, as the pictures show. Absolutely beautiful up there, on an incredible Saturday afternoon. Drew is our die-hard fisherman. Bryant was annoyed at the life jacket, and Tyler was at peace with himself, eating Zingers the whole time and taking in the scenery. Don't thing there's a better way to spend a Saturday!

1 comment:

Hill Family said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted something new!! (Not that I'm one to talk). For some reason the pictures didn't come through on my end, I'll have to ask John or maybe Stevie about that. I hope things are going well for you. Talk to you later!!